Tuesday, December 2

together.

a decent december deuce.
hold on.
i'm talking about today, the 2nd of december.
...so go easy.
i'd like to have a good day, and a better night.
i'd love to have a great day, and an expert night.
and i'll be blown away if any of that unfolds along the planed path today.
i promise it won't be for lack of active participation on my part.
neighbors,
i'm powered up by treats,
and that means i've got my blood boiling, my guts roiling, my pants soiling,
and i'm spoiling for a fracas full of ruckus.
also,
for the record, my pants aren't soiled.
stop that.
anway,
treats.
mmhmm.
chocolate?
you bet.
peanut butter?
absolutely.
teleport:
check:
yeah!
chocolatecocoafudgybrownie jauns,
with a whole other 'nother kind of peanut buttery blondie business
blasted into the batter,
for a double decker marble-type mini-loaf-style crisp-edged four-cornered
super-deluxe turbo-hot cakey heavy hitter, kids.
wu-TANG!
with those mini baby chocolate chip sprankles, too?
yup.
i took my preferred method for making 'em,
cut it in half,
freaked it off,
doubled it,
and made it make up,
and make out,
and make nice in the buttery pan jams.
that's a thing.
y'know?
i'm serious.
peanut butter and chocolate LOVE each other,
but sometimes they need  little prompting and prodding in order to actualize and
achieve their true make-out party potential.
and if there's one thing i'm good for around here?
mmhmm...
it's making people want to make out.
oh.
hold on.
that's true, for sure,
but,
there's just one small detail i've left out.
everybody wants to french-style kiss my cake.
not my shifty, sh!t-talking, fire-breathing, caustic, candid chapped lips.
ew.
and awwwwwwww.
hard styles are the ones we've got,
and that's fine with me.
i'll let my flours flourish,
and i'll keep the rest old and busted.
i do what i do, after all.
stay ugly, stay dope,
and do more;
never quiet, never soft.....

No comments: