Thursday, April 17

pieces.

chocolate and peanut butter.
they just love touching each others' parts.
so if i can put peanuts in my fudge brownies,
and peanut butter in my blondies,
and make the both of 'em get a little freaky
on each other's parts inside a rectangular pan,
and drop chocolate chips and ground peanuts
all over the both of 'em while i'm at it?
well,
i'd be a real A*-hole if i didn't, huh?
yeah.
for sure.
luckily for all of us,
i'm NOT one of those.
check the teleport:
mmmmmmmm.
this sort of stuff is good for you, kinda.
i mean,
it tastes good,
and that's enough.
two pots with melted butterishness,
and soymilk, and brown sugar...
(i used light in the beige, and dark in the brown)
with cocoa and peanutty butts and flour all over the dang place.
ok.
fine.
i enjoyed throwing both kinds of blops into the pan,
and putting the pattern together.
so?
maybe i doo-doo that brown-on-beige type sh!t.
it is expert, after all.
for realsies.
cakes and cookies and sweets and treats are good for me.
i mean,
making them is good for me, anyway.
the rivers are flooded, and taking trees out all over the place up here.
the snowy skies are dropping crystals of weak-sauce every night.
the birds are waking me up, crying for some seeds, each morning.
the full moon lit up the whole of the woodsly goodness
with blood red and quicksilver lunatic luminescence.
and in the middle of it all,
there's me and my oven and my spoons and my pans an' that.
that's where i belong,
making magic in the center of a swirling sea of spirit and memory,
all nature and wind and battle-beasts and infinite essences.
there isn't much else i'd rather do.
it's all really happening,
and i'm doing what i do.
what else should there be?
that's it;
never quiet, never soft..... 

No comments: